You Know You're A Cinderella Girl When...

10 signs you grew up in Cinderella Pageants
639

The International Cinderella Scholarship Pageant is one of the most prestigious and credible pageants systems available for young women aging from 4 all the way to 26 years old. Most people know Cinderella Pageants for the high quality of talent (the talent portion weighing 50 percent to the overall title) but real Cinderella girls know it for many other reasons. To further explain, you know you're a Cinderella Girl when...

1. You own every article of clothing and accessory with the Cinderella logo.

Shirts. Shorts. Socks. Shoes. Hair ties. Bracelets. Bags. You name it, we have it with a giant "C" or glass slipper rhinestoned to the front. There is nothing too strange to put the logo on. I've seen everything from bathrobes and swimsuits to lipsticks and laptop covers. If it has room for it, someone is eventually going to put that famous glass slipper on it.

2. "It's Magic!..."

Every single time you hear those words you automatically scream "Cinderella Magic!" It doesn't matter if you're at a pageant, in the middle of Walmart, going to church or by yourself in your bedroom. You hear those words and it's go time!

3. Getting sang to by the emcees for the Top Ten at Internationals is life-changing.

Whether it's Stacy, Josh or any of the other amazingly talented emcees at the pageant, your heart just melts when they reach out to hold your hand and sing to you. The moment seems to go by too fast and you can't wait to get the opportunity for it to happen again next year.

4. You will never forget the Cindy Disco.

Never. I mean never! Let's get real, you'll probably be doing it at your wedding! You'll give everybody a tambourine and tell them to "Get ready because it's time to do the Cindy Discooooo!"

5. You can never look at a frog the same way ever again.

No, seriously. Prince Gilbert holds a special place in your heart. Every time you see a frog, you are half tempted to kiss it and see if he turns into a prince! You own way too many Prince Gilbert shirts and you probably have at least one giant stuffed frog somewhere in your room.

6. You always have at least one white formal gown packed and ready for any occasion.

Always.

7. The Robes!

Not only are the beautiful to look at, but they make great blankets for those chilly fall parades!

8. You could do your talent backwards...while sleeping...in space...upside down.

Your mom has made you practice those two minute and thirty seconds so many times you could do it any time and any place! You have each kick, note, toss or button memorized to the point of perfection. (or as close as humanly possible)

9. Cindy Sisters are sisters for life.

After you give up your title, age out, or retire from Cinderella, your Cindy Sisters will still be some of the closest friends you will ever have. You have spent endless hours practicing, talking, and rhinestoning with them. You even hang out on the weekends that you don't have Cinderella events and text them all the time just because you miss them. Cindy Sisters are truly sisters for life.

10. You can never seem to find the words to properly say thank you to the Cinderella organization.

You've thanked your state director and Mr. Fred and everyone involved in the system, yet the words don't seem like enough thanks for all they have done. The countless hours and time they put into each girl is beyond amazing. You wish you could show them how much they have done and how much they mean to you... but you would need a Fairy Godmother to grant a wish that big!