You don't pay me

You don't pay me

I need to be paid more to not make mistakes

5
You don't pay me
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2017/07/30/636370535303879534-426398670_IMG_2580.jpg

You can have days at work where you blank out and kind of forget the small stuff. You overlook the small stuff because you haven't had to look over the small stuff in weeks, so you believe. You believe that everything is in order, so once everything isn't in order, you crash. You don't remember what to do and you do things that don't fix the problem. I shouldn't be having these problems, but it happens and sometimes it happens too much. I need to rest more, but work doesn't allow that some days. It is just that way and you just have to take it as is. My birthday is in a few days and I am happy I can relax and not work because it will be relaxing, but after that I have to worry about money again. The fun stops and the work continues. The debt doesn't get paid and I am still alive in someway or another. I am alive.