You Deserve Someone Better

You Deserve Someone Better

You might not want to hear it...but maybe it's the truth

7
You Deserve Someone Better

Girl, Let me tell you something right now. You are special! You are beautiful. You are sweet. You are kind. You are incredible!

If any guy you are with tries to tell you otherwise...why are you with him? You deserve so much if the guy you are with doesn't encourage you, doesn't communicate with you, and ultimately just acts like he doesn't care about you... why be with him?

I know you don't want to think about it. Girl, I don't like even thinking back on it. It's upsetting just sitting here thinking about how much I wished just a few years ago someone would have told me this exact thing. Trust me I can say I've been in the same shoes as you. I've felt like in the back of my head the guy I was with wasn't the one I should be with. I had girls telling me exactly what they saw but since they were my friends I just thought they were saying something just because. I didn't see it the way they saw it I continued to think.

I would tell myself...

They don't see us together. He's different when we are alone.
They don't want to see me so happy when their lifes not going the way they want.
I"m happy.
He says he likes me and needs me.
He says he cares.
If we aren't together will someone else want me?

They kept trying to tell me and I kept shutting off my ears. I didn't want to hear it. But my heart knew it was true and I cried myself to sleep some nights not wanting their words to be the truth.

But hunny, you deserve someone who sometimes (not always) texts you first. You deserve someone who encourages you but is also honest with you when they need to be. You need someone who is willing to listen and communicate with you. You deserve someone who is there for you when you need them. You deserve that guy who will open your car door when he picks you up for a date. You deserve that guy who will surprise you with a visit just because he was thinking of you. You deserve someone who reminds you that you are indeed quite special.

You don't deserve...

The guy who tells you if you don't do something (you don't want to do) that he will break up with you
The guy who isn't encouraging
The guy who is always negative when they talk about you
The guy who is selfish
The guy who is rude to your friends
The guy who expects you to drop everything for them that exact minute
The guy who doesn't support your dreams

I don't know who needs to read this. It might be for you or maybe your friend but whoever it may be...you deserve better. I wish I would have read this a few years ago. It would have saved me some wasted time. But my friends tried to tell me and I just wouldn't listen. It's my own fault. So maybe it will help you realize the truth that you need to hear.