You are the only person who can make you happy.

This is a tough lesson to learn, but changes your life when you do.

147
Emily Hoff

If you’re not happy with something, then fix it. The one person who can change things or knows how to fix something you are unhappy with is you.

If you’re not happy with the way you look, then exercise, cut or dye your hair.

If you’re not happy with your current relationship, then work on it or get out of it.

If you’re not happy with your current job, then search for another and quit your job.

This is a tough lesson to learn, but changes your life when you do. Taking action to fix my own problems has transformed my outlook on life.

My health was not where I wanted it to be, so I started working out and eating healthier. My job search was not successful, so I started to practice skills to build my resume to score jobs I wanted. My relationships were not very positive, so I worked toward relationships I valued and I left the relationships that were not worth it.

I found a fresh start to my happiness through my new approach. So, I challenge you to go find your happy. You are the only person who can make you happy. Be a problem solver and take action. Live happy and be happy.