Small, but significant.

Small, but significant.

You are worth so much.

14
Small, but significant.

There are over 200 billion galaxies. Our galaxy alone has 500 known solar systems. We are in one of 500 in one of 200 billion. In our solar system there are eight known planets. We are living in one of eight. Our planet has over seven billion people. Looking at the numbers it can be difficult to not become overwhelmed with a feeling of insignificance. It is hard to not question your purpose if you are simply a single organism in a array of unknown galaxies. However, life is about perspective. We may be only one in seven billion, living on a single planet in a vast universe, but alone we are made up of 37.2 trillion cells. 37.2 trillion cells that are each made up of 100 trillion atoms. 3,720 trillion atoms came together to form you. 3,720 trillion particles of the universe thought you were worthy enough to form. Whenever you feel insignificant or pointless or useless, - remember that 37.2 trillion cells are fighting for you, living for you. We may be small, but we are made up of great things.