You Are Good Enough

You Are Good Enough

I am enough and so are you.

53
You Are Good Enough
https://weheartit.com/entry/332394458?context_query=good+enough&context_type=search

Whatever you aspire to be, and whatever you strive to be, you are good enough to achieve it. As someone who has been told relentlessly that I am just short of good enough, I am here to say enough is enough.

You are good enough, in fact you are more than enough. You may not feel as though you are, but you are.

Regardless of what you think, you are smart enough, pretty enough, talented enough, strong enough, and so much more.

Throughout the last few years, college has taught me that no matter what I go through, I will never feel good enough for others if I do not feel good about myself. As someone who feels annoying, overbearing, and sensitive, I have to constantly remind myself that I am not.

You should feel good enough for you, and that is all that matters. Living your life to the fullest, living happily, these are all things that make you good enough for yourself.

I believe that everything happens for a reason. People coming in and out of your life are a part of your path. Every situation is a learning experience. We cannot control everything that goes on, but no one can. You are good enough; better than you could ever believe.

We tend to focus on the negatives rather than the positives. We pick out our flaws no matter how small. Often times, we are too critical of ourselves. We need to put ourselves in a better light. We need to dissolve our insecurities because they are what makes us look at ourselves differently.

After years of others knocking me down, it seems almost impossible not to say hurtful things to myself.

Although this may be the case, I am still trying to improve my mindset. I'm going to stop caring what others think of me and live my life for me. All of you should do the same because life is too short to be focused on everyone else's perception of you.

The only person's opinion about you that should matter is your opinion of you.