What Beauty Really Is

What Beauty Really Is

Love yourself no matter what.

48
What Beauty Really Is
The Body

This one is to all of my chubby ladies. Body image is a serious problem in society, and it affects everyone: boys, girls, BBW, skinny ladies and everyone in between. But as a BBW, I can only speak for one team. Beauty is a very strong but simple word. It does not represent how hot you are or your physical appearance. Our physical appearance represents our looks. Beauty is an essence. It is your ability. It is your spirit and your nature. Beauty is how much control and provide your mind. It is the entire combination of your being. It is not your dress size or the cup of your bra. It isn’t the color of your skin or the shape of your eyes. It isn’t the length of your hair or the amount of makeup on your face. Beauty is your confidence and your ability to love yourself and what is around you. It is every atom inside of you that makes you.

You are sexy when you are confident, you are beautiful when you wake up happy -- ready to embrace the world because you can do anything. So you don’t have a thigh gap? You don’t have a flat stomach, who gives a rat’s ass? You have a mind, and a soul and those two things can outweigh any part of your body that you do not throw onto a pedestal.

I know that is is easier said than done, and for someone who truly struggles, you may need to do some work beyond reading this. However, realizing that you are magnificent and that you are one of a kind is certainly the first step to gaining full confidence. I struggle with what I wrote about last week, and from someone who has been big their whole life I can say, it is hard. It is hard to wake up every day and not be disappointed by the way you look in the mirror but when you start loving what you see, you slowly transform.

Being able to be loved and love is beautiful. Living a life you are proud of, having a body you are in love with no matter the size, is beauty. Anybody that makes you feel any less than beautiful is irrelevant and is not someone to have in your life. Never let anyone tell you that you are not beautiful because of your size or your body. Love every goddamn part of you because you only have one you, why would you hate you? So be confident.

When you walk down the street and someone passes you, look up. Make eye contact. Don’t avoid them, don’t put your head down, don’t cover your stomach. Be proud of who you are, and what you are made of. Be beautiful.

When you love yourself and you see your own beauty, you’ll see that everyone else does too. Because you are a beautiful woman, a creature of desirable essence and you need to embrace your excellence!