7 Yoga Resources To Help You Achieve Your Goals

Feel A Lil' Better: Because You Can Still Find Shavasana During Quarantine

383

As most of the world is stuck at home right now, quarantined in attempts to squash coronavirus (COVID-19), you may be getting kind of antsy. Your usual gym is inevitably closed as to not spread germs and that class that you've gotten used to going to is probably not an option right now. Thankfully, there are plenty of kinds of exercise that can be done in the comfort of your own home — yoga is at the top of our list.

The equipment needed for a relaxing, satisfying yoga session is pretty limited, so you can easily turn your living room, bedroom, hallway, or rooftop into a yoga studio in a matter of minutes. Need some help? We've got you covered.

Each week, we're bringing you the best resources and influencers to give you a health boost. Here's what we're following this week to help you find your calm with the help of meditation.

Book: "The Yoga Anatomy Coloring Book"

If you learn by doing, maybe a coloring book is the best way to visualize how your body is supposed to look during yoga poses. A little warmup for your flow and full of ideas for ways to expand your practice, "The Yoga Anatomy Coloring Book" is your best friend for all things yoga.

Podcast: "Mindful In Minutes"

"Mindful In Minutes," hosted by Kelly Smith is a podcast full of guided meditation and yoga flows. If you're looking for that instructor experience, putting on one of Kelly's episodes and flowing along will bring that class experience to your home!

Instagram influencer: Bridget Creel

Bridget, known by her students as Bee, teaches yoga at Y7 in New York City and brings the same joy and peace to Instagram as she does to her classes. Her weekly schedule, tips, and virtual classes can also be found through her Instagram profile.

Twitter account: Yoga Journal

Who knows how long this quarantine is going to last! Yoga Journal is consistently bringing their readers resources, ideas, and other helpful information that makes yoga accessible to everyone, no matter where you're practicing!

YouTuber: MadFit

Thank goodness for the fitness side of YouTube! MadFit brings you a full-body yoga session that's only 20 minutes long, so you don't have to commit too much of your Netflix time to exercise. You can follow along in short, easy steps that will have you feeling all sorts of zen by the end of the video.

Playlist: Yoga Flow

We all need some jams as we get our yoga on. Yoga Flow has all the best tunes for an amazing practice.

BONUS: Your home yoga kit

See, it only takes a couple of things to fully transform your "home gym" into a yoga studio! No matter where you are, Amazon will deliver what you need right to your door!

As an Amazon partner, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.

Is there a wellness resource you'd like to see featured? Send an email to lily.moe@theodysseyonline.com.

From Your Site Articles