If Jim Carrey wanted to make a sequel to his movie "Yes Man", I would play the lead role. Except it would be called, Yes Woman and would feature the crazy situations I get myself into on a daily basis.

If you live under a rock and have never seen "Yes Man", it’s basically a Rom-Com where a man (Jim Carrey) is tired of his negative ways and goes to a seminar where he begins to start saying “Yes!” to every question he encounters during his day.

So maybe I’m not as bad as "Yes Man" if you asked me to go to CrossFit at 5 am tomorrow morning, that would be a hard, fast NO! But I really do have a difficult time telling people “no” and I get myself into some interesting situations because of it.

It’s not that I feel pressured or wish to always fit in, I just genuinely like to make people happy because it makes me happy, so in return, YES comes out of my mouth a lot.

My schedule is already busy enough- I go to school full time, work two jobs, fit a date or two in with my boyfriend each week and try to maintain some sort of a social life. My puppy also wants me to become a stay at home dog mom, so that is in the works as well. You get the point, I’m a busy girl and don’t have a lot of free time, which is why saying yes sometimes gets me in a pinch.

I have come to the realization that something needs to give, but is it necessarily a bad thing that I always want to say yes?

I try to be a happy, positive, person and I feel like saying yes goes along with that. So what if I am slammed with homework and work this week but my best friend’s club at school is having a fundraiser and they need me to eat dinner at Chipotle on Tuesday?

Ok, sure I can do that! I made a new friend at school yesterday and she needs me to watch her 6-week-old puppy for the rest of the week, should be easy, right?

Sarah’s birthday is Thursday and I should really bake her a B-day cake because I know she loves them. The lady I babysit for wants me to make a homemade Halloween costume for her little girl- coming right up! My coworker really needs me to work her shift on Friday, and a friend of a friend needs me to do 8 wedding hair up-dos next weekend, why not? It’s a never-ending cycle.

I am not complaining, I love what I do and the people in my life and I hope I can positively impact as many as I can. But at what point will I be ok with saying “no?” It worries me sometimes that at some point I am letting other people control my life to the point of getting run down.

On the flip side, I am a caretaker, I like to see people happy and I find joy in seeing them smile. If I am doing what I love, it doesn’t really matter at the end of the day, right?!