Yes, I'm A Special Snowflake

Yes, I'm A Special Snowflake

A really special f*cking snowflake.

175
Yes, I'm A Special Snowflake
Google

The term "special snowflake" has taken the internet by storm ever since Toyota Lasagna (more commonly known as Tomi Lahren) went on yet another rant about how everyone is too sensitive nowadays when it comes to Donald Trump.

Almost all of the very few republicans I have left on my social media have been sharing pro-Trump posts with "suck it up you special snowflakes" as the caption. I know its supposed to be offensive, with me being a special snowflake and all, but instead, I'm going to bask in it.

I'm a special snowflake because I believe every woman should have access to a safe and legal abortion, and I'm going to voice my opinion when that's threatened.

I'm a special snowflake because I believe Immigrants make America great, and I'm going to voice my opinion when my brothers and sisters safety is threatened.

I'm a special snowflake because I believe that Black Lives Matter, and I'll stand in solidarity with those who are scared of being killed or beaten due to the color of their skin.

I'm a special snowflake because I am outraged that 24 trans people were murdered in 2016 alone.

I'm a special snowflake because I believe that a man who has evoked such hatred in the world, should not be in the highest position of power.

If believing in those things and plenty more, labels me as being too sensitive, then so be it. I won't apologize for being angry about how the world is today. I will continue to voice my discontent, regardless of how you feel about it.

I, and millions of other special snowflakes, will never stop fighting for the fundamental rights that every human being deserves.

Sincerely,

A really special f*cking snowflake.