One Year With The Odyssey

One Year With The Odyssey

I have loved every moment of it!

106
One Year With The Odyssey

Well, I officially have one year of writing for the Odyssey under my belt! It has been such a good experience for me, and I am so glad I chose to write for this website.

Writing for Odyssey has pushed me to be more creative. There are multiple times where I felt stuck on what to write about and had what is known as “writer’s block.”

However, I didn’t let this discourage me. I looked up ideas on the internet and made lists of what my week was like to try to inspire me. This often helped me come up with an idea and get the juices flowing.

Writing for odyssey has also let my voice be heard on so many different topics. I’ve talked about my depression, anxiety, losing my father, and other personal topics that I wouldn’t normally talk about.

The odyssey gave me courage and bravery. It also let other people who may not know me understand my perspective and my opinions.

People who I do not know too well have reached out to me about my articles, and it truly means so much to me. Their support has encouraged me to keep writing and let my voice be heard.

I used to be shy, and tried to keep things bottled up because I have been told multiple times that I was over emotional or being dramatic. Who wants to hear that when they are trying to speak their mind?

Not me. I know that for damn sure. So, this website has really let me express myself. It has allowed me to speak up without being afraid anymore.

The Odyssey is a great outlet for anyone who is looking for a place to express beliefs or opinions about whatever topic they desire. I have really enjoyed it and highly recommend it.

All my love,

Kamille