New Year, New Movies

New Year, New Movies

"My favorite movies are movies that I go in and I leave deeply affected. Whether I laugh really hard or whether I cry really hard, I just want to feel really affected in that moment." -Shailene Woodley

14
New Year, New Movies
Euro Palace

Movies, we love them. We might not like the same movies, but we love going to the theater with a loved one or our friends and sitting back enjoying the show. If you are me, you do not go out much. I prefer to wait until it comes out on Netflix or just buy it on VUDU. But, there are times I go out to see a movie, the last one was Star Wars: Rogue One and I will not be seeing any more until next year.

Some of the movies listed I will not see, but you, your friends or family members may want to see them. I will not list the whole year that will take too long. I am just going to list the first part of the year, from January to May.

January:

1. Underworld: Blood Wars

This is one movie I do plan to see in theaters. That's if it hits here in town.

Video from: Sony Pictures Entertainment

2. xXx: Return of Xander Cage

This is a maybe for me. I may wait until it hits streaming.

Video from: Movieclips Trailers

3. Split

This is a maybe. I may wait until it hits streaming.

Video from: Movieclips Trailers

4. Resident Evil: The Final Chapter

How can I say no?

Video from: Sony Pictures Entertainment

February:

1. Rings

Yes, another chapter. I may wait until it hits streaming.

Video from: Paramount Pictures

March:

1. Logan

This movie is a MUST SEE.

Video from: 20th Century Fox

2. Kong: Skull Island

This is a BIG maybe.

Video from: Movieclips Trailers

3. Ghost in the Shell

This is a maybe, may wait until Netflix.

Video from: Movieclips Trailers

April:

1. The Fate of the Furious

This is more for my husband.

Video from: Fast & Furious

May:

1. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

It is a Groot thing. How can I not go see this one?

Video from: Marvel Entertainment

2. Alien: Covenant

Yes, I must see this in theaters.

Image from: IMDb

3. Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales

Heck yes! I am seeing this in theaters.

Video from: Disney Movie Trailers

As you can tell, I am big into horror, thrillers and action movies. Assassin's Creed has yet to come to town: if it does, it will not be until next year (small town theater), that is what the owner told me. Which means you can add Assassin's Creed to the list of movies to see in 2017.

What movies are you excited to see in the first part of 2017?