Aluminium Billet Supplier

Aluminium Billet Supplier

Fujian Xiangxin Co., Ltd. was founded in 2002 with a total registered capital of RMB 645 million yuan, a total area of about 660 mu, and 1,800 employees. The Company has Xiangxin Special Materials Branch, Xiangxin Hardware Subsidiary, Xiangxin New Energy Subsidiary, Xiangxin Metal Materials Research Institute, and Xiangxin Technology R&D Center.

For many years, Xiangxin has been committed to producing high-performance aluminum alloy extruded products and forged products for such sectors as aviation, aerospace, automotive, marine vessel , rail transit, electronics and mechanical equipment. The main products include a wide range of billets, profiles, bars, pipes, forged rods, forged tubes, forged rings and die forgings.

The Company now owns 58 patents, and more than a dozen important invention patents pending. With its strength in product quality and technology, it has drafted a number of national standards and industry standards as the main drafting and participating unit.

Since 2009, it has been successively certified by ISO9001 quality management system, ISO13485 quality management system for medical devices, GJB9001 quality management system, IATF16949 automotive quality management system, and AS9100 aerospace system, etc.

Aluminium Billet Manufacturer

17
Aluminium Billet Supplier

Aluminium Billet Supplier