Writing Can Be A Voice For Everyone

Writing Can Be A Voice For Everyone

Don't waste your time, speak out!

7
Writing Can Be A Voice For Everyone
k18d.weebly.com

No matter where you go, you always see the old books or ancient writing in every culture. People all of the world use writing to express what goes on inside their heads. Writing is an open gate to letting your emotions out and also letting people know that you have a voice and you will speak out when it's needed. There are so many types of writing that no one can say that don't like to write about something important to them. I love writing about things that are important to me because while writing I think out loud and I re-read my writing to make myself think about the opposite side of topic. Although sometimes I just like writing poems, it gives me a place where I don't have to use real words to express what I am feeling. I would like to show you two of my poems I wrote back in June of 2016.

"Something came and didn’t leave”

You never knew when it would knock at your door but it happened. It came in and didn’t need an introduction because you knew what it was. You were scared at the moment and so many things went through your head. You realize it was now or never but you couldn’t decide because of what happened before. You thought about who will be your second one because you knew that your first was your one and only. But then he came into your life and made you realize that there could be a second chance. You tell him everything and you feel so comfortable with him but it isn’t the same has the first one.You go back home and start thinking that no one could be that nice to you and listen to all your problems and you listen to theirs problems. You want to say something but you can’t…..

“The rock”

No matter what you go through in life there are some times. Where you want out but there are little things that keep you here. You want to leave but you can’t. You have thought of so many ways you can leave… but you don’t do it. There is something keeping you here and you want to know what it is. But you may never found out…because that is life.

“If you never loved…”

You will get there, Promise!

Trust me you will know when it happens

You are just not ready for that person and they aren’t ready for you..

Love is something that give you strength

It will come at you like boxer knocking out their opponent so fast you don’t even noticed…

These were some of my poems and they all have something meaningful in it for me but it can mean something else to other people who read it. That's why writing is so important. We need to leave something on this earth where our future people can find hope and strength to speak out against the bad in this world. Writing is a powerful tool so don't waste it!