A Letter To My Sister

A Letter To My Sister

Thank you for making me the person I am today
247

Thank you for helping me become who I am today. Now, I know I wasn't that "big brother" you were hoping for but I am your younger sister and I am grateful for that. You were my first best friend and I have always looked up to you and will continue to keep looking up to you.

Now I may have been a pain sometimes. You also may never knew this, but I might have borrowed a few of your shirts just so I could follow your style and be like you. Yes, every younger sibling wanted to be like their older sibling.

Now that we are in your early 20s, you're currently in the UK following your heart, and I have never been so proud to call you my big sister. You are following your dreams and doing what you love. I love watching you grow into the person you are becoming today. You also have found someone who you are going to spend the rest of your life with and I can't wait for that day in May.

Thank you for being a big support in my life, for all those "sister-sister bonding trips". For the car rides, shopping trips, coffee dates, homework time at Starbucks and everything else we have done together. You might not be in the same country, and I will have to face my fear of airplanes to come see you. I am ok with that because I love you.

I love you so much and I will always and forever be your "little sister". Thank you for watching out for me and being there for me. Thank you for encouraging me to become who I am today and slowly getting out of my shell. I love you so much!

Love always,

Your "not so" little sister