If You're Having Writer's Block, These 5 Ideas Are Sure To Help You Out

Whether you are trying to writing a listicle, a story, or anything, this short list will save you from your writer's block!

7
www.pexels.com/ Hannah Olinger

Writer's block gets the best of us, too. So if you're tapping your desk, unsure of what to write, here's what to write about!

Favorite dishes ever.

Share with everyone what your favorite traditional dishes are. To make it more unique, talk about some of the dishes you have ate out of the state or country and compare it to where you live now. Spice up your listicle with introducing why you decided to talk about your favorite dishes and ending with popular favorites compared to yours.

Hacks for school.

Embrace your feelings for school, not in a negative way, and tell your audience how you get through your school day every day, whether it is college high school or even younger. Tell people your age how you either get everything done efficiently, or even just a funny hack that makes people's days better when they read it.

Things/people who inspire me.

Everyone wants to know the key to motivation. Tell people your key or who it is and explain why. It could be a listicle and you could list the people/things or it could just be in essay format and go on about what inspires you, how and if it continues to inspire you.

Which type of person would be which font?

I have been wanting to do something like this for a while now because it is such a wholesome topic since anyone can relate to it. Try to make the article as broad as possible so any type of person can scroll down your list and "find" themselves or who they would be. For example, if you're talking about a person who is super boring but you need them in your lives, you could say "Times New Roman."

Articles that everyone has done.

Time to break that fourth wall. We all get writer's block. It's completely normal, but that doesn't change the fact that some articles or stories are way too repetitive so try writing a listicle on all the articles you are sick of seeing. This can actually change people's perspective on the way they write or help new writers.