Jesus' Love Is The Love That Won't Break Your Heart

Jesus loves you and will never leave you.

478
@thepointnv Instagram

Have you ever loved someone so much that it hurts? Have you ever loved someone so much that it feels like they have become a part of you? Have you ever loved someone so much that you couldn't imagine a life without them in it? Have you ever loved someone so much that your cheeks hurt because you can't even stop smiling when they're around? This kind of love, it feels great, doesn't it?

Now, has the person you loved so much that it hurts ever left you heartbroken? Has the one who became a part of you ever made you feel less than whole? Has the one you couldn't imagine living without ever walked away and turned that imagining into a reality? Have you ever cried so hard you didn't even know if you would catch your next breath? Heartbreak, it doesn't feel so great, I know. In fact, it is possibly one of the most all-consuming, exhausting and painful things to experience.

I've experienced it, many people have. Whether you're heartbroken from a relationship ending with a significant other, or a bond with a parent being broken, or a long-time friendship suddenly being cut off know that you're feelings are valid. You're not being over dramatic or attention seeking. Heartbreak truly sucks and it is not easy to deal with.

But, did you know there exists a love that will never break your heart? We're talking guaranteed, forever love. This love goes even beyond "Til death do us part" because it will be given to you for all eternity. Where do I find this love? I'm glad you asked! This love can only be found in Jesus Christ.

If you are going through a heartbreak right now, lean on the rock that is Christ. He is a firm foundation, no storm can move Him. Know that you aren't just a half looking for another person to make you whole. You are made whole in Christ alone and only He can fill the void in your heart, only He can truly satisfy. He never walks away. There is nothing you have done or will do that could make Him love you any less or turn His back on you. When it feels like your heart is broken beyond repair he looks at it and he picks up all the pieces for you and creates the most beautiful mosaic masterpiece. He sees you, He hears you, He is with you always and He wipes away and collects every tear. His love is bigger and stronger than any earthly love could ever be and it is freely given to you.

Psalm 40:2 says, "He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand." I know going through heartbreak can feel like you're in that pit and it's messy and slimy and feels oh so deep and impossible to climb out of. Jesus lifts you out of that pit though, and he sets you firmly in His unshakable love. Fall in love with your creator and His everlasting love because this love will never break your heart, this love will never leave you, this love will always, always satisfy.