College Girls Share Their Least Favorite thing About Sex

I Asked 11 College Girls Their Least Favorite Part About Hookups, And It Was Hard For Them To Pick JUST One

Sex! Let's talk about Sex. These are the things women wish they did not have to deal with when having sex.

397

Sex is great and all, but there are some things that us women don't enjoy while having it. Good sex allows you to forget about all of your responsibilities and cares in the world while consuming yourself in the moment with your partner. All the good feelings are running through your body from head to toe and you don't want it to end.

On a college campus full of young adults at their prime, sex is not hard to get, which allows for more experimentation and lessons learned on what people do and don't like. Not everyone enjoys sex the same and there is not a rule book on how to have great sex.

The most important thing to realize about having sex is that communication is important and you get better by doing so. Both parties need to talk about the things they do or do not enjoy while having sex.

Before comparing yourself to the gods of sex, take a look at the things women do not like about having sex.

I interviewed college girls ages 18-21-years-old to get their least favorite things about having sex.

Sweat

"I understand everybody's body chemistry is different… but if your sweat falling on me like raindrops then we have a problem." - age 20, single

Sweat is sexy when you just finished working out or doing a manly chore, but the moment your liquids make contact with our skin, it is game over. Feeling wet is no fun (pun fully intended).

Going too deep

She may be saying "deeper, deeper" but not every girl wants to feel you in her chest.

"Guys brag about being in our guts, but that actually hurts." - age 20, single

It's all fun and games until you actually shift around a girls organs. When Drake sung "I'm here for a good time, not a long time," that verse does not apply. We want to feel more pleasure than pain, and hitting our cervix is just painful.

Getting undressed

"There's that awkward moment when you realize it's not TV sex, so it takes time." - age 19, single

Sometimes we just want to get to the point and taking off clothes can be a lot of work. If you can tell that she is moving fast to get your clothes off, help take hers off, and learn how to unhook a bra.

Weak oral game

"Boys don't know the female anatomy and it shows." - age 20, single

It is important that you learn how to pleasure a woman below her equator. Oral is just as necessary as insertion and the last thing we want is you being downstairs for ten minutes and us not feeling anything more than a wet tickle.

Riding on top

We see it on movies and X-rated films, so this position is not uncommon. The work behind it is no joke and can take a toll on some women.

"It's honestly a work, and it's especially hard when your thighs get tired." - age 21, in a relationship

If you see she not enjoying the ride, give her a break and so she can gather herself for a new position. Not every girl has the leg strength of an equestrian and we need you to take that into account.

Cumming too quickly

We deserve rounds. Just because you get your fix does not mean you can tap out.

"I need you to last because I have stamina." - age 21, single

It's been proven time and time again that women take longer to have an orgasm than men. With that in mind, you need to hold out as long as you can to make sure she at least reaches her climax.

Being in a position too long

We are not statues, we cannot take your pounding in the same stance forever.

"You almost feel stuck, you have to get out of that position." - age 18, single

You have got to be versatile in your movements and allow us the chance to change positions as needed.

Doing all the work

Nobody likes a slacker a group project, and having sex is that project. Both parties need to be attentive and active.

"He has got to do something, but I also won't lay there like a star fish." - age 20, single

Whether you need an energy drink or more foreplay to get in the mood, you have to get involved and do your part.

Bad tastes

"Dick tastes like bleach." - age 21, single

Not every girl likes giving head. You shouldn't push her to do something she does not want to do. As for the girls that like giving head, they don't appreciate a head pusher. Pushing her head down will lead to unanticipated choking.

Too much talking

Be confident in all that you do, but you do not need to let us know every three minutes.

"Sometimes it's like 'okay, shut up'. I can do without 'what's my name? Call me daddy'." - age 21, in a relationship

Talking takes away from the feelings in the moment, we want to feel every part of you and embrace it all. If you talk too much, it is a distraction from what we want to pay attention to most.

Second guessing yourself

We are our own worst critics and it is not always healthy.

"I know I'm like that, but I like reassurance." - age 21, single

Sex varies per person, but sometimes we compare other experiences to our own which breaks down our sexual confidence. Reassure your partner that you like what she is doing so she knows that she is in fact, a sex goddess.

Avoid these gross things college girls hate about sex by asking her what she does not like. Next time you get jiggy you'll be a pro.