11 Of The Worst Pickup Lines
relationships

11 Awful Pickup Lines That Will Never Work On Anyone, Promise

Spread the word that these are completely horrible.

783
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bo_Y-xPHTtL/?tagged=flirting

No matter who, what, or where you are, no one likes to have some stranger in a public place during a night out with friends approach them and spit out some obnoxious line that they think will get them far. If you are genuinely attempting to get to know someone you are interested in, please, never ever EVER use any of these lines provided below.

1. Literally any pun containing your name

Maybe it was cute the first time, and seemingly creative, but after you here "Destiny brought us together" or "It was Destiny that I met you tonight," it's no longer cute. In fact, it makes me instantly regret turning around to acknowledge you.

2.  "Hey girl, are you from Tennessee because you're the only ten I see."

This has to be the oldest one in the book, making it the most eye rolling of them all.

3. "Go ahead, feel my shirt. It's boyfriend material."

To approach anyone with this as your opener not only makes assumptions about that individual, but can be really awkward when they are already spoken for.

4. "I hope you know CPR because you are taking my breath away."

Another big eye roll for another ridiculous line.

5. "Do you have a name or can I call you mine?" 

Possession is not cute or sexy or anything else you were trying to be with that line.

6. "Well, here I am. What are your other two wishes?"

Hopefully to not have any more complete strangers walking up to me and insist they are the only thing I need in my life. Because dogs are much cooler.

7. "I seem to have lost my phone number, can I have yours?"

This might actually work but definitely not as an opening line. Believe it or not, a normal hello would get you a lot farther.

8. "Hey girl, are you a big toe? Because I want to bang you on every piece of furniture in my house."

I can guarantee you that if you walk up to any human with this as the first thing out of your mouth, you're gonna get something way worse than just an eye roll.

9. "What's your favorite silverware, because I like to spoon."

Maybe you'd get away with this on the second date? But even that is a long shot.

10. "Hey I'm looking for treasure, can I look around your chest?"

Oh trust me, use this and a fist will be looking for your face.

11. "The only STD I have is sexually transmitted desire...for you."

If you are trying to impress someone by even suggesting you have an STD, good luck coming back from that one.

So if you or anyone you know has fallen victim to these awful pickup lines, make sure to spread the word that these are completely horrible and should never be spoken to anyone, from anyone, ever again.