You must be reading this because you're worried about something. It could be about the upcoming test, a boy, a family issue, a fight with your best friend, a health issue, a financial issue, or so on. It doesn't matter what it is, if you're worried about it then take a deep breath! It will be okay.
What better way to feel better about your situation than reading from someone who thought you were to die for? God knows everything going on in your pretty little mind and He knows that it's also going to be okay. He see's you struggling and constantly thinking the worst situation in your head, but He also gave you the perfect words to relax too.
So I'm going to give you some verses that always seem to ease my mind and remind me of who's in charge of it all.
1. Psalms 46:5- "God is within her, she will not fall; God will help her at break of day."
But really, just read the whole chapter of Psalms 46.
2. Psalms 50:15- "and call on me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you will honor me."
3. Psalms 34:17- "The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them; he delivers them from all of their troubles."
4. Psalms 55:22- "Cast your cares on the Lord and He will sustain you; He will never let the righteous be shaken."
5. Psalms 56:3- "When I am afraid, I put my trust in you."
6. Philippians 4:6- "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."
7. Philippians 4:7- "And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
8. Matthew 6:34- "Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of it's own."
9. Deuteronomy 31:8- "The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged."
10. Joshua 1:9- "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go."
11. Luke 1:45- "Blessed is she who has believed that the Lord would fulfill his promises to her!"
12. Isaiah 41:10- "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous hand."
13. Jeremiah 20:11- ""For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.""
14. Isaiah 43:2- "When you go through deep waters, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown. When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you."
15. 1 Peter 5:7- "Cast all of your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you."
It's so simple and yet so hard to just let go. So instead of worrying yourself to death and losing sleep over stuff you can't control, give it to God and know that He's on your side. Together, you'll be okay. Remember to look at your storm or your problem and remind it of how big God is.
Love, a girl who's constantly in your shoes but is constantly reminded by God that it's going to be okay.