World Travel For Young People

World Travel For Young People

9
World Travel For Young People
Quote Addicts

Traveling in college and finding yourself seems to be a growing market as the years go by and more students have the desire to see the world. Some students even take the time to travel before they go to college. This idea is one that should be more widely embraced around the world. World travel can promote so many positives in a person’s life and there is no reason that people should not be more encouraged to take a year off from their daily lives and find themselves.

Almost everyone I have ever met wants to travel somewhere outside of the country they live in now. If they have already left the country they live in, they want to go back or travel somewhere else. I have never left my home country but I hope to someday. Travel to other countries promotes so much good in a person’s life. They are able to see and understand cultures they have never been involved with before and this can help tolerance of another’s culture. So many problems are caused between cultures because there is a disconnect between why a certain culture goes about something in the way that they do. In America, there are so many cultures mixed in with one another and it can be difficult to understand everyone’s beliefs and practices if there is not first hand experience with those cultures. Without and understanding, it is easy to step on someone’s toes and offend them without even intending to and this can lead to many more problems.

People who travel the world often come back with a new way of looking at the world around them. They have a discovered a new part of themselves that can lead to a new career path or even a new hobby. People that find a new part of themselves may go looking for solutions to problems in their lives or in others lives that hasn’t been explored yet. This way of thinking can be applied to jobs and can promote growth in business ideas. Someone may even find a job they have never considered and once they pursue it, their life could change drastically for the better. Their overall well-being could be greatly improved.

There are parts of the world that are still exclusive to certain countries, simply because the architecture only exists in that country. The Internet is amazing, but I’m sure the Eiffel Tower looks a lot bigger in person than it does on a small photo on Google. There are so many wonderful sites to see in the world that can only be done justice if they are seen in person. In my opinion, it is better to see the world and enjoy it than hearing about the entire world happening around you. I think that there needs to be more focus on young people and their connections with the world around them, especially outside of their country. There is a lot to learn out there and until there are connections from our young people with other countries, it will be hard to fix many of the issues people have with other cultures around them as they grow up. There is not enough publicity for programs that send students and young people around the world. There could be new ideas someday if we could manage to find the time for our young people to go and see the world. So help out that student that wants to leave for a year. You never know where they could end up someday.