How A Stock Photo Of An Egg Brought The World Together
Social Media

The World Record Egg Shows How The World Is Still Capable Of Coming Together

A stock photo of an egg taking over the world record of most Instagram likes from Kylie Jenner shows just how easily people can come together if they truly want to and are capable of working together.

30

In this past week or two, an anonymous Instagram account was created with just a single post of a stock egg photo. The creator of this account had only one intent with this photo, and that was for it to break Kylie Jenner's record of the most likes. Somehow this Instagram account and its stock photo spread around the Internet like wildfire, quickly accumulating more than double the likes needed to break the record. The way in which this simple photo of an egg was capable of generating enough like to break such a large record is insane, and may also show the world that coming together and working as a unified team is much easier than we think.

This Instagram account started just like any other account starts out, with zero followers and zero likes. In order to have this photo reach millions upon millions of users, there had to be some major aspects of communication taking place here. The constant sharing and spreading the word about this simple stock photo was vital in reaching the goal of breaking the world record. Millions of people came together to make this happen, which is an incredible thing. This signifies how everyone in the world is capable of coming together if they really want to.

While there are different circumstances and excuses for why people may not come together when it really counts, the breaking of this world record actually shows how there is no reason for us to not actually be capable of doing so. If millions of people can aid in helping the photo of an egg break a world record, then why can't millions of people aid in something productive and change the world for the better? The homeless, world hunger, and clean water... these are just some of the major problems going on in the world right now, and there is no reason for people to put in such little effort with these situations if they are willing to put in such great effort in order to simply have a photo break a world record.

It is clear that the population loves being a part of something that clearly draws their interest. With this being said, I can only hope that this same number of people soon become interested in helping the world in a way that truly counts and could possibly end with saving the lives of so many more people.