10 Things You Didn't Know About Being A Hooters Girl

"Welcome to Hooters!"

1217

1. Hooters girls are suppose to smile and yell "Hi! Welcome to Hooters!"

(It dies real quick, let me tell you)

2. We appreciate the college guys.

They tend to make the best customers. The ones that go to Hooters tend to be shy, but far more respectful. Drunk 40 year old men are the absolute worst.

3. Hooters girls only wear black on Fridays!

Stop asking why. We don't run the circus we just show up for it.

4. If a couple comes in, Hooters girls are supposed to sit next to the girl, never the guy, to appear less threatening.

(YET, I still get the occasional "find your own boyfriend" reminder on my merchant receipts!)

5. There's nothing that will grind our gears quite like "What are all of the sauces you have?"

Like, let me name all 15 real quick, although, they are right in front of you.

6. Yes, your Hooter Girl is making minimum wage.

Please tip accordingly. Fun Fact! - At the bottom of your check it tells you how to tip 10, 15, 20% ... etc.

7. There are songs for birthdays and bachelors.

These pretty much exist to make the girls look dumb and embarrass the guests.

8. Hugs are forbidden between Hooters Girls and customers.

AKA don't try to hug us.

9. We love the old "So what are Hooters?" joke

Just as much as we love sticking toothpicks in our eyes.

10. It doesn't really matter if you have any serving experience.

Hooters cares more about your personality.