A Work In Progress

A Work In Progress

Loving yourself is what's most important.

118
A Work In Progress
Maddie Stallings

Something that comes naturally for some and something that other majorly lack.

For me, I am somewhere in the middle.

From the outside looking in, people think that I am confident and that I love myself 110%.

Well, today, I am here to tell you, that's not the truth.

I lack confidence and self-love.

Over the years and as I get older, the more I try to gain that confidence I wish I had and I try to full heartedly love myself for who I am. Let me tell you, the struggle is real.

After hating yourself, your image, and everything overall for such a long time, it is extremely hard to figure out self-love. It is hard to build up that confidence and find peace within yourself.

I am working on it, it is a major work in progress. It has taken a lot of time to start the process and I know I have a long time ahead of me.

I want everyone out there to know, self-love is possible. Loving yourself is such an important factor in your life and yes, it takes a lot of work but it is so worth it.

Loving yourself for who you are, for who you are becoming or want to be, is truly the key to happiness. The feeling of being happy and just walking with confidence is so freeing.

Be free, love yourself, and walk the path that is in front of you with confidence and your head held high.