Your work friends make work more fun.

Your work friends make work more fun.

511
Your work friends make work more fun.
500 Pop Culture Halloween Costume Ideas

Your coworkers can be some of the best people or the worst people you'll probably ever meet. Nobody likes getting up for work, however it can be easier knowing you are going to be spending a decent amount of hours with some of the best people you know, people who are considered your friends. If you don't have work friends, what are you doing with your life? You need to reevaluate your life ASAP! Having work friends is one of the best things about the job. Work can be such a drag sometimes, especially on a slow day, but having friends at work can make the day go so much faster and be better. These are my top ten reasons of why your work friends are truly the best!

1. They can make you laugh and you engage in great conversations.

The conversations you have with your friends at work are truly the best. They range from how much this customer annoyed you, how stupid and annoying another customer is on the daily, what you're doing when you leave work to why your boyfriend is an idiot. The conversations at work never stop and as time goes on, they will just get weirder, I can promise you that.

2.You equally annoy and tease each other.

Everyone has those one or two people who annoy you so much and you annoy them back and that's just how your friendship works. But they also help you out, like in my case clean up gravy for me from under my register (hey what are friends for Katie? #therealMVP). Anyways, work would be pretty boring without these people and when they are not at work when you are, you begin to appreciate them more.

3. Thanks for being there when I mess up.

When you mess up with the job your work friends always got your back! It doesn't matter if it's because your draw is short and they go into the computer to find out why, make your coupons even or defend you to someone who hates you. No matter what, you work friends will always be there!

4. You actually look forward to work when you are scheduled to work with your friends.

When I check the schedule before going into work and I see I'm working with my friends I know it's going to be a good day. Work is better and goes faster when you get to spend it with some of your favorite people.

5. They surprise you with food or gifts that remind them of you.

It doesn't matter if it's your birthday, an accomplishment or whatever eventually one of your work buddies will surprise you with food or something that they saw that reminded them of you. And if you like food as much as me, you know it's like getting a Christmas gift, especially when you are starving and haven't gotten your break yet. Getting random gifts any day of the year that's not your birthday or Christmas shows they think of you, I don't know about anyone else, but that is something special.

6. You can talk about the coworkers or customers you guys aren't fond about together.

Nobody likes all their coworkers, it's strictly impossible too, but most of the time who you hate, your friends hate which makes hating them that much more fun. But when the coworker you hate complains about the job or that they can't do it, makes hating them even easier.

7. You could find your future boyfriend.

Not everyone is bond to find their future husband at their job but if you do, you'll be lucky to work with him everyday.

8. They bring out the inner 3 year old in you.

The people you can act like a child with at work are the best kind of people. It doesn't matter if it's you trying to get a toy truck from one end of the register to the other, playing with a balloon or playing with something your job sells, you will all act like children together and it will be fantastic.

9. You work friends actually make work fun.

Your work friends are the people who make work more fun and be able to stand it more.

10. The hate you have when your friend gets to go home before you.

Working with your friends makes working that much more better, but when your friends get to leave before you, you have a special kind of hate for them.