Words Of Wisdom From 6 Women CEOs
News

Words Of Wisdom From 6 Women CEOs

To be one of the powerful women, you need to listen to powerful women.

23
Words Of Wisdom From 6 Women CEOs

Here is advice from six powerful female CEOs.

1.) Mary Barra - CEO of General Motors

upload.wikimedia.org

General Motors is an American multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, markets, and distributes vehicles.

"If you truly want to 'change the world', you need more than talent. You also need to do the work, because hard work beats talent if talent doesn't work hard."

2.) Indra Nooyi - CEO of PepsiCo.

live.staticflickr.com

PepsiCo. is an American multinational food, snack, and beverage corporation.

"Don't get fixated on your CEO aspiration. Focus on doing the current job you have so well that people say, 'Nobody else can do that dob as well as you are doing it.' So I think it's critically important to focus on the current job."

3.) Ursula Burns - CEO of VEON

live.staticflickr.com

VEON is a multinational telecommunication service company.

"I do business with my heart as much as I do with my head, both personally and professionally."

4.) Marillyn Hewson - CEO of Lockheed Martin

Team ARES Wins the Exploration Design Challenge with Their Radiation Shield Design

upload.wikimedia.org

Lockheed Martin is an American global aerospace, defense security, and advanced technologies company.

"You have the capability, but you've gotta work hard. You gotta be focused on it, and be determined and be resilient as you face challenges, and then you'll be successful."

5.) Safra Catz - CEO of Oracle Corporation

live.staticflickr.com

Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation.

"You've got to do something different. Not only should you think out of the box, you need to dispose of that box altogether. Understand that because you are going against conventional wisdom, you should expect to be criticized by those with a vested interest in conventional wisdom, and you should just take it as noise. Don't let it change your mind. Understand that you are going to be called an idiot moments before you are called a genius."

6.) Lynn Good - CEO of Duke Energy

live.staticflickr.com

Duke Energy is an American electric power holding company in the United States.

"I've had a lot of setbacks in my career, like anyone who strings together 30-35 years. There are going to be a few things that go wrong. Your success depends on how well you work through those events."