Words Have Power

Words Have Power

Never underestimate the words you speak

26
Words Have Power

The words you speak set the environment around you for either blessing or cursing.

The Bible says in Deuteronomy 30:19 "Today I have given you a choice between life and death, between blessing and curses. Now I call on Heaven and Earth to witness the choices you make. Oh, that you would choice life that you and your descendants may live!" The bible also says in Proverbs 18:21 "The tongue can bring life and death; those who love to talk will reap the consequences"

There are many other scripture references that talk specifically about what comes out of your mouth. Jesus himself said in Mark 11:23 Truly I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, 'Be taken up and cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says is going to happen, it will be granted him". So we clearly see that the way we speak produces good things in our life or bad things.

Some people confuse this method with being to "optimistic" but the reality is, when you being to speak life over a situation and proclaim Gods word instead of negativity, you will see wonderful results.

If you say you're broke and have no money then you can count on staying broke and having no money. If you don't feel good and you can saying how awful you feel you can count on being sick for a while. There is something that takes place when you begin to proclaim Gods word over your situation. Instead of saying "I'm sick" say "I am healed by the stripes of Jesus and speak life over your situation regardless how you feel. God is bigger than the way you feel. God is bigger than your circumstances!

No matter what you are facing or whatever circumstances arises in your life when you speak power filled words over you life it can literally transform the atmosphere around you.

Christopher S. Zehner