Why Small Boobs Are The Best Boobs

14 Women Share Why They Love their small boobs

Small boobs are the best boobs. Welcome to the itty bitty titty club!

30
Unsplash.com
Unsplash

Most women hate their small boobs. Some even go as far to get breast implants because they are so insecure about their small boobs. Honestly though, why? I LOVE my small boobs. I have so many reasons for loving them and so do other women.

Here are a few things women (and some men!) love about small boobs, according to Reddit:

1. Sleeping on my stomach.

"Sleeping on your stomach comfortably."

-obscur1al

I can sleep on my stomach with no issues. I love sleeping on my stomach and I also love hogging the bed. I've heard from many larger chested girls, it's hard/uncomfortable for them.

2. My boyfriend loves them.

"I tell her her boobs are perfect all the time and my fav thing is just hold them while we cuddle and she always goes 'they're small though' and I'm just like.... they're perfect I can just hold it ALL. Also they just look so proportionate when she's topless, I don't know, it looks way better than huge boobs that look like they weigh 50 lbs each And about the shopping for bras thing, she's a 32B and it seems to be perfect for her because she can shop for different bras that can make her look bigger if she wants to feel that way or just a simple sports bra to keep everything nice and packed. Small boobs are too underrated, IMO."

-4r17hv1

My boyfriend makes me feel sexy. I used to feel like no men would like my itty bitty titties but he makes me feel like they are the best breast on Earth. And now, I feel like maybe I do have the best breasts on Earth.

3. No boob sweat.

"Oh heck yeah! My friend suffers from boob sweat all the time and I'm just like 'what's that?' lol."

-iBeFloe

4. Not having to wear a bra with underwire.

"Definitely love not having to wear an underwire. I hate how they feel. I mean sure they make non-underwire bras for big chested girls too, but a lot of them need that support. I feel so bad."

-iBeFloe

5. Being athletic.

"Doing any athletic thing easily! I'm a proud B and couldn't imagine the weight of anything bigger...my cousin has DD's and her under-boobs bleed after running a lot."

-giggles0808

Can I just say one thing? Ouch!

6. Saving on a chiropractor or physical therapist.

"Less back problems."

-yanderia

"This is why I'm looking into getting a reduction. My back hurts constantly."

-sneakingkitty12

7. Freeing the nipples.

"No bra."

- Frank_the_Mighty

"It really is so nice to not have to worry about what kind of bra I need when I'm out backpacking."

-1121314151617

8. Having all the patterns.

"Cute bras. As soon as I hit DD my options changed from "cute and fun" to "50 shades of beige".

-actuallywaffles

9. No problems clothes shopping.

"Wearing cute dresses with embellished or strappy backs because you can go without a bra or any major support at least."

-stormbornFTW

"It is impossible to find t-shirts, bathing suit tops, and clothes in general which would fit big boobs. I was teased throughout high school, labeled a slut, they called me pepperoni nipples.

Now, I love my small boobs. I love being able to buy a $5 bathing suit at Ardene. I love fitting into a normal t-shirt size and not spilling out all the time. I love not having back pain!!"

-bitchynerd

10. Bralettes for days.

"Plus I wish I could wear bralettes or backless tops or all those cute little strappy tank tops that look ridiculous on me but amazing on other women. Or buy a bikini or bra from any old store (for cheap!) and have it fit and look amazing! Or not have to always wear underwire!"

-accidentalrooster

11. Just loving yourself, no matter boob size.

"I prefer small boobs, they're adorable and look far more comfortable to have. Any girls reading this: Boob size is entirely a preference and thinking that guys prefer larger boobs is a complete myth. Be proud of what you've got no matter what you've got and carry them with pride because you are beautiful."

-OverDoseTheComatosed

Some answers have been modified for clarity or length.