To Our Graduating College Seniors, We Wish You The Best

You're making all of your undergrad friends so proud.

215

Spring graduation is coming up, and for those of us with a few years left, that means we will be saying goodbye to our beautiful senior friends (sad face). While we're super bummed that you'll be leaving, we're also super proud of all of the big and marvelous things you'll be doing at the start of your careers. So, to our graduating seniors -- here's something all of your non-graduating BFFs have thought going into your graduating semester.

"This is our last (insert fun event here) together."

Experiencing the 'lasts' with your college friends is something you're never going to forget. Last football game, last tailgate, last finals week... where did the time go? Each one gets a little harder, especially the things you enjoyed most throughout your undergrad years. But once your lasts are over, you'll get to look back and appreciate the memories you made along the way.

"Why do you have to go?"

We all have those moments of sadness while realizing our friends are going to be gone after graduation. However, it's a sigh of relief to know that true friends will always make time to come see each other no matter what the distance. It may not be as close-knit as it once was, but it will definitely still be a special bond that no one can take away.

"I'm so proud of you."

The pride and joy of seeing some of your closest friends graduating and doing amazing things is unmatched. Your strides and accolades will only be cheered on by your friends back home. Nothing will beat the joy of seeing those that you love improving their lives and making a name for themselves.

Even if it's SUPER hard to say goodbye, just know that we're rooting for you from the sidelines. Your University friends will always understand where you came from and how hard you worked to get where you are. We are so proud of you! Congratulations!