10 Signs Winter is Coming on a College Campus

The most stressful time of the year.

597
Huffpost TV

On every campus, there's always a time where you can tell winter is upon us. As we finish off the end of the semester, here are some of the things you've probably noticed around your school.

1. Everyone, probably including yourself, is getting sick

When you’re on campus, everyone seems to get sick simultaneously… and you’re stuck being surrounded by all of them.

2. The lines for coffee are almost unbearable

Emphasis on almost… we all know it’s worth the wait for a hot cup on a cold day. (And the caffeine may or may not be needed after pulling those all-nighters during finals week.)

3. Everyone is 10 times more stressed than usual

With finals around the corner, our sleep deprived days are spent studying, writing essays, and crossing the days off your calendar until break.

4. It’s even more acceptable to not care about your outfit for multiple days in a row

Tis the season of sweatpants, hoodies, and slippers.

5. Everything. Is. Holiday. Themed. Everything!!

Trees and lights in every window, almost every radio station playing classics, and every café catering to the holiday flavors. From the moment Thanksgiving is over, it’s full on holiday season.

6. You’re already making plans to see your college friends over the break

Because as much as you love home, you can’t go that long without your them.

7. Your professors slowly become more lenient

They’re just as anxious for break to come as we are.

8. Your bed becomes your best friend

Come the cold weather, it gets harder and harder to leave the warmth of your bed every morning.

9. Your diet slips, just a little

Because as much as we try to keep up with it, the holiday foods are just too tempting.

10. You realize cuffing season is a real thing

The winter season calls for making it official with a special someone to share it with.