The semester is over. Finals have passed and been passed. And now college students are flocking home for the sweet relief of a month of no school. Winter break is the best part of winter and How I Met Your Mother can put those wonderful feelings into words.
1) How you feel when you find out you passed your finals.
2) When you remember you won't be able to sway your roommates into making decisions.
3) But it's okay, because you have your sibling to make stupid decisions with you.
4) When you get that first home-cooked meal that you've been missing out on so much.
5) When you wake up the next day and realize you don't have class for a month.
6) When you're reunited with your best friend.
7) Or even better, when the whole squad gets back together.
8) When you have too much time to do nothing other than think.
9) When you realize you haven't slept in months.
10) When break is over and you need more time to do nothing.
And that month off will never be enough time.
Enjoy it while you can college students, because before you know it, Spring Semester will be upon us.