8 Holly Jolly Activities To Do With Your Friends This Christmas

Halloween isn't the only holidays for celebrating.

3

There is always a lot going on during December between finals and the holidays. So make sure to go participate in the seasonal fun. Take the time to go out and enjoy time with your friends, family, or significant other. Have fun driving around, singing along with Christmas music in the background, and these other eight Christmas time activities.

1. Go to a holiday light show

media.giphy.com

If there is a light show by you go and check it out! They are super pretty especially if the place you go gives you the light distorting glasses.

2. Drive around and look at decorations

media.giphy.com

If you don't want to pay to go to a light show or don't have one in your area just drive around the parts of your neighborhood that are well decorated.

3. Make gingerbread houses

media.giphy.com

This is a classic and really fun. You can also make it a decorating contest if you have a more competitive side. And if you don't like gingerbread Oreo also makes edible houses you can decorate.

4. Sit by a fire and watch movies or tell stories

media.giphy.com

If you have a fire place the ultimate Christmas move is to sit around the fireplace with some hot chocolate talking to the people or person of your choice. Add some cute Christmas pajamas too to set the mood.

5. Make ornaments

media.giphy.com

Make your own ornaments! Its fun to do with your friends and they have most of the supplies at The Dollar Store.

6. Christmas movies

media.giphy.com

There are so many good ones.

7. Decorate

media.giphy.com

Invite your friends over, play some Christmas music, and decorate!

8. Make Christmas cookies

media.giphy.com

This is probably my favorite. It's fun to bake and decorate, then you get to eat nice fresh cookies afterward.