Will Temple Out Swipe the Competition in the Cardi B “Swipe Right” Contest?

Tinder x Cardi B have teamed up, and Temple U in the Top 32

419
Elite Daily

ATTENTION OKUURRRR: All Temple area students, single or taken...DO THIS RIGHT NOW. Take out your phone, redownload or open Tinder, and swipe RIGHT. You want a free Cardi B concert, "right"? “I’m like okay” follow these rules. Temple U has made it to the Top 32 in Cardi B’s Tinder Contest. The objective? Swipe right as many times as possible. All of you. The prize? A Cardi B concert on April 25th. The top 16 will be announced on April 5th on Tinder’s official Instagram (@tinder), the top 8 will be announced on April 9th, and the two “Championship” schools will be announced on April 13th. Finally, the winner will be picked on April 18th. Now, I know what you’re thinking…”I have a boyfriend/girlfriend I don’t want him/her to get upset with me for using tinder”...THIS IS FOR CARDI B PEOPLE. Nothing is off(set) limits. (Ok, but if that really is the case...just change your bio so people know why you’re swiping the way you are. For Cardi. Always for Cardi.)

Cardi B and Tinder have teamed up for this competition in lieu of her new album “Invasion of Privacy” dropping on April 6th. She will also be the first ever co-host of “The Tonight Show” with Jimmy Fallon next Monday, April 9, where she will perform a song from her new album. Let’s just say, whoever her PR team is, you’re doing great sweetie.

Have you started swiping right yet? If not, you should be. There’s no fee, no negative repercussions and you could make a gal who’s 21st birthday is 3 days before the potential Cardi B concert VERY happy. Your b**ch wanna party with Cardi. Did I mention how much I love Cardi B? Cause it’s like...a lot.

If there’s any school that has the potential to kill it in the contest, it’s ours. So whatever you’re doing right now, I promise it can wait. Continue to swipe right and advance Temple U to the final rounds of the contest because who wouldn’t want a free Cardi B contest in North Philly? Oh and in case you needed any more motivation, we’re up against PSU. BEAT THEM. “Let's find out and see, Cardi B...You know where I'm at (Temple)….You know where I be (Temple)...”

TEMPLE U x CARDI B