Your Early Twenties Is The Most Important Time Of Your Life

You'll never be as free as you are right now

47
unsplash.com

Why your early twenties is the most important time of your life.

1. Reputation

Having a good reputation is key to opening doors later in life. If people hear good things about you, they're more likely to give you a chance when it comes to things like jobs, people respecting your brand, or having others reach out to you.

2. Finances

The most important time to get your finances looking right is your early twenties. Whether it's saving a little from each check, boosting your credit score, or just learning how to do your own taxes. All of these things are life long habits you should have to maximize your financial freedom later in life.

3. Networking

Networking is the most powerful thing you can do as a person. The old saying, "It's not what you know, but who you know" is completely true. A lot of people get their jobs simply by knowing someone in the company. It's messed up for folks who may have the credentials, but hey - people will choose their friends over strangers any day of the week.

4. Freedom

You'll never be as free as you will be in your early twenties. It's the first real chance you have to travel without someone else having a major influence on it. It gets a lot more difficult (and expensive) to travel with organizing a entire family. You also won't have as many financial obligations at age 20 like you will at age 40.

5. Health

The majority of people have pretty decent health in their early twenties and don't start seeing complications until later on. You should take that time to make sure your diet and exercise routine is as good as it can be to make sure your body can last as long as possible.