Why You Should Travel When You're Young

Why You Should Travel When You're Young

The world is the most interesting place and you should see it. See the cultures, the sights, and feel the excitement.

5
Why You Should Travel When You're Young

Imagine walking through your life only seeing the light of day in the same exact way, every day of your life. This is how most people live their lives, like they are stuck in a world of repetitive actions and they don't know how to get out of it. Well, here is a quick guide to getting out of that rut and taking the steps into the real world.

Here is why you should travel when you're young:

The world is an interesting place.

In fact, as of right now, it is the most interesting place we could possibly visit. We live in a world where trees are taller than skyscrapers. We live in a world where three hundred feet of water look as deep as a bathtub. Imagine the things you could just see if there was so much more. And there is. There is so much more. So much more than we could ever possibly imagine, and it is all right here at our fingertips. It is right here on this planet, and it is our generations time to enjoy this.

Travel gives us experiences in life that we never thought we'd have.

It gives us perspectives that we never thought we'd know. It gives us adventures we never thought we'd see. When we travel the world, we are more likely to sympathize with other groups of people, we are able to identify real world problems. We are able to have fun and learn, but most of all, we are about to see the only planet we have available.

We can't fly to another planet, at least not yet, and why would we? We could discover so much of our planet! In fact, while you're traveling, you could find something that no one else has before.. that is, if you're adventurous... We should know about our planet. There is about 70% of the oceans that we still don't know about. There are places on earth that haven't been touched by human hands. The world is an exciting place. To not travel would to disrespect the reason it's there.

Save so you can see.

There are several ways to save up money. Of course, things do happen and money disappears sometimes, but if you make an ongoing attempt to actually set yourself up for traveling, I can guarantee that it will happen. For example, let's say you spend ten dollars a day on eating out. Well, by the end of the month, that is three hundred dollars. That alone could take you across hostels and camping sights of one part of the U.S. for about a week. If that doesn't sound like your cup of tea, think about it like this - every dollar you save puts you closer to your destination.

Save small and save big because you may never know where the world takes you. Saving money is a major key to discovering new perspectives and finding new discoveries. Even eliminating half of your small purchases will help create a reasonable and manageable amount of money.

Let me remind you what is out there.

There's a beach calling your name, there's a mountain singing you a song, a hotel ready for your booking - and what are you doing? Sitting here and waiting for someone to tell you to do something.

Today's the day. Get a pen and a paper and write down where you will be going in six months, then make it happen. I'm going to California. I'm going to Canada. I'm going all the way to Fiji, and further, but I have to start right now. I put all my change aside, and some extra cash too when I have it. I save up for plane tickets, I buy the things I will need in bulk and explore a world so vast, I will never be able to see it all - and that is exciting.

The world is young and beautiful, and so are you! So step out of your comfort zone and go places you could never see yourself going if you did the same thing every day the exact same way. It's worth it! Good Luck!