Roma: A Company That Gives Back

Roma: A Company That Gives Back

Join the movement and help give poverty the boot.

146
Roma: A Company That Gives Back
Roma Boots / LinkedIn

Roma is an adult and children rain boot company, the main mission of which is to work towards "giving poverty the boot." Roma was founded in 2010 by Samuel Bistrian when he combined his love of fashion and philanthropy in order to help the impoverished children back in his home country of Romania. For every pair of boots sold, a new pair with school supplies is donated to a child in need. Now you can give back to those in need, and look stylish while doing it!

If you thought Roma’s mission of giving back stops there, you’re wrong! In fact, 10 percent of Roma's profits funds educational initiatives around the world! Talk about a company that wants to help make a difference in the world!

Roma hopes to not only provide aid, but to also educate, eliminating poverty and ultimately making the world a better place. I mean, come on, doesn’t this sound like the best company ever? And yes, believe me, it is real and this is not a fluke.

"Roma" means "love" and the way this company operates shows their love for all people!

I recently purchased a pair of Roma rain boots, and let me tell you that they are not only great quality and extremely comfortable, but I absolutely love the look of them! I originally wanted to purchase a pair of Hunter Boots, but after hearing about how much Roma gives back to those in need, I decided to give them a try, and I was not disappointed one bit! In fact, I personally believe that these boots are better quality than Hunter Boots (sorry Hunter).

Forget those superficial, overpriced designer brand boots, and purchase a pair of Roma Boots. You will not only love the look and feel of this product but you will also be involved in helping give back to children who are in need. I mean think about it, other designer brands don't offer that.

Finally, there is a company that provides good quality products, as well as great charity! If we had more companies like this in the world, we would be one step closer to making the world a better place for our children and our children’s children to grow up in.

Join the movement of “giving poverty the boot” and purchase a pair of Roma Boots today! You will not be disappointed.

Visit their site today and find the perfect rain boots for you!