Best Shoes For College Under 150 Dollars

Shoes: They break our banks but make our outfits. With fall comes a very eclectic and diverse range of shoe trends you should be aware of. From the western trend to animal print, to platforms or mules, you're sure to fall in love with AT LEAST one of these styles. Or, if you're like me, you'll fall in love with almost every pair of shoes you see and end up with an inexplicably low amount of money in your bank account. For under $150, here are 10 pairs of shoes you need in your wardrobe this fall.

​1. The Snake Print Boot — $88

These amazing booties from Free People incorporate two of the hottest trends this fall: animal-print and the western look.

​2. Western-Chic Booties — $90

These booties from Free People are a safe way to try your hand at the western trend, while still staying chic. As an added bonus, they're made with vegan leather!

3. The Clearly Contemporary Heel — $122

These clear acetate heels from Revolve are the perfect balance of contemporary and classic. You could dress them up with your favorite LBD or dress them down with a baggy pair of boyfriend jeans and a big cozy sweater.

4. The Classic Black Bootie — $149.95

To me, the classic black bootie is a wardrobe essential year-round, but especially for the fall. It's like the little black dress of shoes! With its versatility and classic look, you can literally pair these booties from Steve Madden with any outfit!

5. Doc Martens — $140

Doc Martens are a classic shoe that never goes out of style. You can wear them with any type of outfit, at any occasion, and in any weather!

6. The Classic Chelsea Boot — $140

Chelsea boots are another great trend for this fall. They elevate any outfit, and I think they look especially great with jeans. They're also easy to slide right on and off! These Chelsea booties from Revolve are to die for.

7. Nike Air Force 1 '07 — $90

Debatably the greatest shoe of all time, you need these in your wardrobe for this fall, and forever after!

8. The Platform Sneaker — $130

Three words: platforms are in! These platform sneakers from Jeffrey Campbell are like the heels of sneakers. They add a serious edge to any outfit!

9. The Animal Print Sneaker — $89.90

These contrast statement sneakers from Zara are everything. You can use them to jazz up any monochrome outfit!

10. Mules — $39.90

The nineties are back this fall, and they're here in the form of the mule shoe. These sweet, minimalistic animal print flat mules from Zara are comfy and cute!