The major "don't" described on a first date and 10 reasons to "back it up."
1. The leaves get all over your face.
2. You shouldn't care about what you eat in front of a guy you really like.
3. You don't have to lie and say you like the taste.
4. You're going to make them look obese by eating a salad right now.
5. Salad? More like grass trimmings.
6. The guy is going to think you're self-conscious about your weight.
7. Are you on a diet? Is this a new cleanse?
8. You'll get spinach in your teeth. It's not romantic.
9. Is it cause you'll be bloated later if you eat anything else.
I don't know about you guys, but I get these reasons all the time. And maybe two minutes and 36 seconds later when the waiter comes over, I will still order this:
Because of this:
And I don't tell you not to order that third Martini on a date, so let me eat my leaves in peace.