Why We Should Love Our Natural Hair

Why We Should Love Our Natural Hair

Five reasons to love your locks.

99
Why We Should Love Our Natural Hair
ltaylorblog.files.wordpress.com

Do you love your natural hair? I know that question can be hard to answer if your hair is similar to mine. Sometimes it's soft, bouncy, and my curls are beautiful and other times it's dry, unruly, and simply untameable. I don't even have enough fingers and toes to count how many times I've come close to giving up being natural and going back to getting perms. Almost five years after I got my last perm I am still going strong and I'm loving my hair in it's natural state more and more everyday. Going natural has been a learning experience for me because as my chemically straightened ends grew out and my wavy texture started to take over the entire length of my hair I started to look at myself in a different light. Until I had to go through the process of transitioning I never took the time to look at my hair and see how beautiful it was without it being straight. Your hair is one of the many things that makes you unique and I think that everyone should learn to love their natural locks because:

1. It is versatile

There are many different styles you can do with your natural hair and the list gets longer as your hair grows.

2. It is healthier for your hair

Rather than using harmful chemicals that can make your hair weak and cause breakage natural hair products nurture your hair stands and makes them stronger.

3. It is least expensive

Instead of going to the salon every month to get your hair relaxed you can mix up your own products and do your hair at home.

4. Your hair flourishes

When chemicals aren't constantly being added to your hair you will notice that it will grow more than it did before and it may become thicker too.

5. IT IS BEAUTIFUL!

Like I said earlier your hair is one of the things that makes you unique. No one's hair is the exact same as someone else's and that's what makes it special because it's yours.