The One Big Reason Every American Needs To Own A Big Gun

There is NO Reason Every American Needs To Own A Big Gun

This topic is shot through, but that doesn't mean it isn't important.

115
Megan Carmen

There isn't a reason.

There is no reason that your next-door neighbor needs to own an assault rifle to protect themselves. There is no reason that you should have to worry about who around you is carrying a gun when you go to a festival. There is no reason you should have to fearfully watch the news, waiting to see what grieving mother appears next.

There is no reason that you should feel unsafe in your own backyard no matter your race, your gender, your nationality, or your stance on guns.

Guns don't kill people, guns are not the enemy. The enemy is the way bad people get ahold of big guns. There is no reason someone who has the desire to use guns in a bad way should be able to. Not all guns are bad, and not all people who use guns are wrongful in their use. It's the few who give a bad name to the many.

Something needs to change

Change scares people, that's a fact. But something needs to be changed. Let's all start thinking about what we want for the FUTURE of our society and let's stop yapping at each other about what we disagree on. Let's spark change.