There isn't a reason.
There is no reason that your next-door neighbor needs to own an assault rifle to protect themselves. There is no reason that you should have to worry about who around you is carrying a gun when you go to a festival. There is no reason you should have to fearfully watch the news, waiting to see what grieving mother appears next.
There is no reason that you should feel unsafe in your own backyard no matter your race, your gender, your nationality, or your stance on guns.
Guns don't kill people, guns are not the enemy. The enemy is the way bad people get ahold of big guns. There is no reason someone who has the desire to use guns in a bad way should be able to. Not all guns are bad, and not all people who use guns are wrongful in their use. It's the few who give a bad name to the many.
Something needs to change
Change scares people, that's a fact. But something needs to be changed. Let's all start thinking about what we want for the FUTURE of our society and let's stop yapping at each other about what we disagree on. Let's spark change.
- Gun Control and Why it Needs to be at the Forefront of Discussion ›
- I Will Never Fear Guns ›
- No, The Second Amendment Is Not Outdated ›
- Tell Congress No More Assault Weapons ›
- There Is A Huge Problem With The Gun Debate In America ›
- Big Gun | Definition of Big Gun by Merriam-Webster ›
- I've covered gun violence for years. The solutions aren't a big mystery. ›
- Do Russian Tanks Need Bigger Guns? - YouTube ›
- Australian comedian perfectly sums up why other countries think US ... ›
- Just 3% of Americans own more than half the country's guns - Big ... ›
- The Next Big Gun Controversy Is Forcing People to Lock Them Up ... ›
- Gun demanding: the psychology of why people want firearms | Dean ... ›