25 Election Memes To Laugh At While Votes Are Being Counted

25 Election Memes You Can Count On To Make You Laugh While Votes Are Still Being Counted

In case you needed a little comedic relief.

19575
pink signs reading "less guns more glitter" with trumps face on them, painted with makeup

For the past several decades, our world has turned to comedic relief for some of the most serious and tragic moments in history. This year more than ever, Instagram meme accounts and satirical Twitter personalities have taken off.

Tagging my friends in memes on Instagram and seeing the Tweets my coworkers share on a daily basis has been a welcome, fresh take on the horrors and anxieties of our reality. Chances are that if you're reading this, you're counting down the hours till we have the answer to who the next President of the United States will be.

Election fatigue is real for Americans according to the Pew Research Center. Our timelines are filled with hilarious election fatigue content, and these are some of the best memes we've been seeing.

BRB, drawing a peace sign on my face.

@nastybetches

At least 2020's stayed on brand.

@mollyjongfast

Our syrupy neighbors up north start looking better and better every election year, eh?

@chnge

Tequila with a side of lunch has been happening more often than not.

@nocontextdondraper

Honestly who even knows what's happening anymore?

@bidenthoughts

This one brought me back.

@crazybitchprobs

This may be our entire week...or month.

@basicwhitebetches

Too real?

@basicwhitebetches

Admittedly, this one applies to most of 2020.

@thefatjewish

Let's not forget the Bern.

@daquan

S/o to the Kardashian fans in Vermont who voted Kanye.

@daquan

DM for explanations, please.

@ladbible

I'd like to shake the hand of the person who took the time to calculate this.

@hoodclips

Our girl Mariah Carey's always coming through for us.

@hoodclips

This accurately depicts our mental state right now.

@shitheadsteve

I could definitely see this.

@shitheadsteve

This just about sums it up.

@shitheadsteve

At least we can rule this one out of our reality.

@shitheadsteve

Never forget.

@insta.single

Bury me with a PSL.

@mytherapistsays

The anxiety is real.

@mytherapistsays

We all have some Florida news PTSD.​

@whitepeoplehumor

At least she's fair.

@whitepeoplehumor

At least we're raising our standards.

@daddyissues_

We're channeling our inner Kamala Harris to get through this mess.

@daddyissues_