Voting is something that is important to America. For the most part, the presidential election is an exciting time for people to back the person they will think will make a change in America. This election is so very different. We are choosing the lesser of two evils. Others have voted in presidents like Ronald Regan, John F. Kennedy, etc. I will be voting in either Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton. And let’s be real, there’s no good option. So, here are some recommendations on some candidates that would do a better job than both of the monsters running.

Leslie Knope

Leslie Knope is a woman who gets stuff done. Now, THIS is the kind of women we should want as our first female president. She does anything to make a change in the community and American could definitely use that right now.

Michael Scott

Michael Scott is a man who would run this country far better than our “candidates.” Not only is the most passionate person ever, but he also loves every person around him. Does he have political experience? No. But did he delete e-mails or make derogatory comments about women? No. So, Michael Scott 2016.

Meredith Gray

Okay, I know she’s a doctor. But, do you see her work ethic? That’s what we need in a president. So what if she’s “dark and twisty”? Our candidates are definitely darker and twistier.

So, with all that being said: Knope 2016/Scott 2016/Gray 2016.