15 Reasons Why The World Needs 'Princess Diaries 3'

"Hope your day is sunny side up!"
253

For the purposes of the introduction of this article, I am going to assume the role of the great Clarisse Renaldi, former queen of Genovia, wife of the late King Rupert *King Rupert may he rest in peace* and grandmother of Amelia Mignonette Thermopolis Renaldi, Queen of Genovia.

I hope that you're sitting down with a cup of tea because I am about to tell you news that is just as big as when Clarisse told Mia that she was a princess. Supposedly there is talk about making a "Princess Diaries 3."

I know, right? So, in honor of that news, and the possibility of there being a third movie, I decided to *cough cough* make a motion *cough cough* to appeal to parliament as to why there absolutely MUST be a third movie.

1. Clarisse and Joe

2. And of course, Mia and Nick

3. Did Lilly ever get to ride in the ‘Stang again?

4. What happened to Michael?

5. What is Mia like as queen? Does she receive any more chickens for her table?

6. Not that we need the movie to be able to sing it, but an excuse to sing the Genovian anthem again.

7. Julie Andrews … need I say more?

8. More mattress surfing!

9. Who doesn't love the Prime Minister?

10. A new hairdo from Paolo

11. They're AWESOME movies that will never get old.

12. More Fat Louie and Maurice

13. An excuse to make popcorn — dare I say, pear flavored.

14. How many more times do the von Trokens volunteer to take the throne?

15. I refuse to believe that the eagle has flown for the last time!