Why My Pinterest Board Describes Me

Why My Pinterest Board Describes Me

Every profile is different, but we all share similar ideas.

2
Why My Pinterest Board Describes Me
Firm Bee

Pinterest is a wonderful website. It’s a place to find inspiration and just spend time browsing articles and so much more. Each person has their own Pinterest Personality. Our own plethora of boards and ideas represents what we believe in and value most. Here are a few examples of boards I have that represent me.

Quotes

A collection of sayings for any situation. Poetic words and phrases put together like art. Quotes online can put words to thoughts we never could say ourselves. Quotes can show us how to escape our situation or show us that we aren’t alone in any situation.

Fashion and Beauty

I’m a girl. I love clothing and makeup and all things fashion. I could never afford half the things on the board but they sure look pretty. I’m not sure if I could even pull off half of the outfits on the board but they look good in the pictures. Why not just appreciate the beauty?

My Dream College

Go Gators! I have wanted to go to the University of Florida since I was 10 years old. From there I began my board of gator gear and quotes. When I began my senior year of high school, I also started pinning lists of things to bring to college as well as decorations.

DIY

Do it yourself. Projects, paintings, and so many more things that’re better when you do them yourself instead of pay for them. My board consists mostly of dorm decorations and paintings. I love to spend my free time painting for my friends and family.

One Day

Every middle and high school girl has a board like this. A board full of date and wedding ideas. Beautiful dresses and ideas for pictures that we hope to experience in our future. Date ideas and anniversary gift baskets. This board is a place for relationship inspiration.

Yum Yum

Who doesn’t love food? Instagram worthy pictures of meals and drinks. Recipes for delicious desserts and meals no one could think of on their own. A place to go when you have no idea what to make for a dinner party or date.

Fitness

Workout plans and ideas for weight loss and muscle building. A perfect board for anyone wanting to be healthy and work exercise into their life. Many people don’t know how to put together a workout for specific muscle groups – this solves that problem.

Home Life

As a college student, I am so excited to move into my own apartment and eventually own my own home. While bills and responsibility can be scary, decorating is not. Throw pillows and bed sets, dishes and organizers, all have so many options to choose from.

Prayer

As a Christian, I find is essential to have a board to devote to Jesus. A board full of prayers to praise Him, Bible verses showing His grace, and daily reminders of Him. When a tough day comes and it feels like there is no light at the end of the tunnel, this board can provide inspiration.

Life of a Reporter

All of us have career aspirations. Dreams of what we are going to do for the rest of our lives. For me, I want to be a reporter. So, my career board is full of professional attire and tips on journalism careers.

Now some people have not taken to Pinterest yet. But I would definitely recommend signing up. Who knows what you will find.