Why Music Festivals Are Awesome

Why Music Festivals Are Awesome

5 Reasons why music festivals are great

1101
Why Music Festivals Are Awesome
wearefstvl

When one hears the term music festival, the images of flowy pants, painted faces/bodies, and bright colors come to mind. Music festivals are spaces filled with happiness, good music, and warm souled people. The environment music festival’s host is jam packed with a massive body count. I attended my first music festival a week ago, and I have officially decided that music festivals are my scene. I can’t tell if it was the performers and the energy they brought, the amazing food, the crazy amount of new people I meet, or a combination of it all. However, something about the ambiance of it all really appealed to me. Therefore, I composed a list of the top 5 reasons why I think music festivals are awesome.

1. The iconic live music.

The lineup for most music festivals is incredibly varied. There are numerous different artists, of whom play different styles of music with different beats and different tempos. In my opinion, the most fulfilling moment is when you’re listening to music, and it just consumes you. You can feel it in your heart, your toes, and most importantly your soul. Well, this is how I can describe the music performances at music festivals. The music is the main reason you in fact attend these festivals, and standing in front of some amazing artists really allows you to let the music run through your body, which is quite the rebirthing experience.

2. The delectable food.

Music festivals tend to go on from the morning/midday all the way to the late hours of night. Thus, it is always necessary to stay well fed. The people in charge of the festival’s organization need to find the most perfect food trucks and the most delicious food venues to cater to the festivals needs. Therefore, another perk to being a music festival attendee is the superb grub.

3. The memories

The events that occur at music festivals are so epic, it is almost impossible for the memories to fade. The laughs, the sing-a-longs, and the crazy spontaneous dancing contribute to the dynamic day (or days) that music festivals produce. Once you attend one of these festivals, the events that happen go down in your personal history book forever.

4. The new relationships with new friends

Picture this: your favorite performer on stage, your friends next to you, and an entire crowd of people who are not only experiencing the same thing as you, but have an automatic connection with you due to the passion for similar music by similar artists you two share. In a crowd of strangers, in most settings, it is relative to stay to yourself, to not engage with the people you don’t know. Yet, the polar opposite is expected at the music festival scene. It is more common than not to dance with people you don’t know, go up to random strangers to complete their outfits, and just say hello to the people you haven’t meet.

5. The vibes

With the bright colors, loud music, and packed audiences, music festivals have no room for pessimistic people. There is a certain vibe that bounces off the floor at festivals; a certain feeling that is commonly felt among all attendees. These vibes are positive, happy, and hopeful. There is always a certain excitement in the air that makes its way into the hearts of all the people in the crowd. And with our hectic and stressful world, music festivals allow for the escape from reality by having a fantasy twisted world, even if it is just for a couple hours.