11 Reasons Why Jesus Is My Best Friend

11 Reasons Why Jesus Is My Best Friend

He never changes and he is perfect.

11487
11 Reasons Why Jesus Is My Best Friend
Tumblr

Often times I find people being people, and not reaching my expectations. They fall short. But the amazing thing is that we have a friend in Jesus, and He will never disappoint.

1. He is there for me when no one else is or when no one else can be.

When I am afraid or embarrassed to tell someone about my problems, He already knows. So talking with Him about them is pretty easy, plus He will always know a solution.

2. He loves me unconditionally and eternally.

No matter what I do, He loves me because He is the only one who can love perfectly, since He is a perfect God. He will always love me.

3. He will never see me differently.

No matter how many times I mess up, He never dwells on my sins that I commit. He sees His holiness within me, because He died to cleanse me. He makes me beautiful.

4. He will always forgive me.

He is faithful to forgive if I confess, and He will always try and help me not to make the same mistake again, because His strength is made perfect in my weakness. (1 John 1:9, 2 Corinthians 12:9)

5. He never leaves my side.

Even when I abandon Him, He still is following me and He continues to pick up my broken pieces along the way.

6. He always wants to talk to me or hang out with me.

He died on the cross so that he could do this, and He genuinely cherishes all of the time that we get to share together.

7. He handles all of my problems, and helps me to not get weary of this world.

If I come to Him with my problems, He restores me and gives me rest so that I can continue on in freedom. (Matthew 11:28)

8. He gives me endless comfort.

He gives me subtle reminders that I am not in control, so I never have to worry about being in control, because he always has me and he always has a plan. (Philippians 4:6-7)

9. I know that I can trust in him.

He has never failed me. If I need him he is there. He has, and never will, lie to me and all of his promises are true.

10. He is always there to listen when I just need to talk.

I can pray to Him and He will listen no matter what the topic is. He just wants to be with me, and hear from me.

11. He never changes and he is perfect.

No matter how much time passes, He was, and is still, the same perfect God.