You may know Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki as the demon/supernatural hunting brothers on the show "Supernatural." They are also best friends in real life. If you know anything about me, you know that "Supernatural" is my favorite show. I have an unhealthy obsession with not only the show but the actors. As I said, Jensen and Jared are real-life best friends. Their relationship, in my opinion, is #friendshipgoals.
1. They have had each other's backs since day one. (Literally)
They met auditioning for their show. They say they hit it off right away, and their performance on- and off-screen is the cutest.
2. Their performances are nothing short of amazing.
Their performances make you wonder if they are actually related. Their performance is so amazing because they trust each other and know the other will work hard.
3. They are never afraid to hug it out when necessary.
Nothing says brotherly love like a good hug. And whether they are on- or off-screen, they don't mind hugging it out.
(Or at least, Jared doesn't mind...)
4. They listen to each other.
And they might be silly about it...
5. They help each other out.
This is just one of the many times that they have helped the other out. Just google their names, and you will find many other examples of their adorable-ness.
6. They don't mind being silly on occasion.
7. Just put Jared and Jensen together, and they will leave you laughing for hours. (I should know from experience.)
8. Basically, these boys make me smile and their friendship is awesome.
You're welcome, world.