Why I'm Writing In This Election

Why I'm Writing In This Election

DAVE GROHL 2016

36
Why I'm Writing In This Election

Hello Presidential Candidates, I am the in-betweener you are trying to sway to either side to vote for you. Unfortunately, neither one of you will be receiving my vote.

I am not one to talk about my political views. Its not a discussion I like to have at the dinner table, or with friends, because, well it gets a little uncomfortable, and stirs up arguments. As I have noticed a lot of people have been speaking up during this race to the White House, and well, I figured maybe now I will speak my mind. I know a lot of you in the DMV area have heard DC 101's campaign for Dave Grohl for the election. To write him in. I not only understand why now the importance of my vote, and where it goes, and actually Why I would love to have Dave as my President.

The importance of voting, I think we all know. exercising your right, as a US citizen to participate in selecting the next leader of our country is a huge deal. I will not be giving my vote to this electoral money circus. We have a majorly successful entrepreneur against a woman. Lets be serious. Two head strong people, no one wants, or is even ready for. I was not a big advocate for president Obama, but like most, I think we all wish he could stick around for another term.

Lets break down the facts, When I was preparing to write this article I found the simplest explanations for each candidates needs. I found that I actually believed in a little from both sides, but nothing 100% committed to their stances on the topics. Also what it really came down to is that I don't want any part of the circus that it has created. I'm just going to jump to my points here, and my thoughts and beliefs. I don't want any lunatics running around with guns, but there are people I trust with them. When it comes to the fact of whether life, or the right to choose is best, I have to say I'm pro choice. Just because I have been put in that situation. Education has always been important, and should be available for everyone. Why shouldn't people be offered the chance to better their lives. I'm pro marijuana because of its health benefits. I don't support people getting paid 15 dollars an hour to flip burgers. You can get an office job for that, go out and aspire to be better, and earn that extra money, and when it comes to love. No one has any business telling anyone who they should love, and that they should or shouldn't be together. That really isn't any of our business. Those are just a few of my opinions. Love me or hate me for them but its how I feel.

This race has just been a money run, and a point your fingers at the bad guy. I think my 9 year-old brothers could run a more successful campaign off money from a lemonade stand.Hence, why I am taking my time to give my vote to someone who deserves it. Mr. Dave Grohl himself. It 1. takes away from the popular vote, which many may ask, why even bother? my vote doesn't matter. Well I'm here to tell you it does. Even if you don't vote for the candidates. Don't give your vote to someone who doesn't deserve it. That's why there is a write in option! 2. If you aren't a fan of the foo fighters, them crooked vultures, or nirvana you are no friend of mine, and not to be trusted (kidding).

If the Foo Fighters can encourage the entire world, of love, and hope with Dave at the helm.. He can keep up with what our country needs, and what the world needs. Music and personality speak volumes, plus hes funnier than the other two candidates.

So whether you seriously aren't going to vote for Dave Grohl, take this as advice to take the time to write someone in. Because in the end game, everyone's votes are important. Don't give your vote to someone who you feel doesn't deserve it. You can vote for your mom if you really wanted too. What I'm urging is, if you don't like the way the country is, you can do your part and help make a change.