Why I'm Siding With Amber Heard

Why I'm Siding With Amber Heard

"God gives his hardest battles to his strongest soldiers..."

73
Why I'm Siding With Amber Heard

Headlines flash all around of a woman blaming a famous celebrity for the cause of bruises on her, for being emotionally, physically and verbally abusive towards her. When you hear of a woman blaming a man for hurting her, everyone sides with her and trashes the man who treated her like she was worth nothing. Once headlines came out that Amber Heard- a "B class" celebrity- was blaming her husband, Johnny Depp, everyone was claiming that she was lying just so she could get money from him. Tons of "fans" were trash talking her, calling a gold digger and other horrible names. Just because Johnny Depp is a famous actor and is very attractive and she's considered a "nobody" in the film industry, doesn't mean we have to call her out. Why can't we just believe women who are accusing their significant other of abuse instead of slut shaming her? Nobody believed Amber Heard's accusations, even with visual proof, until video footage was released and you can clearly hear screams and crying and even her apologizing. He even sliced his hand open after he tried to attack her with a broken bottle. After months of truths and lies going around on the internet, they finally came to an agreement in their divorce and Johnny Depp had to pay Amber Heard millions of dollars. Everyone still accused Amber Heard of lying about everything just so she could get a little pocket money and many believed that she had planned it all along. Even though she had proof, people still put her down.

After the settlement was agreed, Amber Heard donated every penny of money she won to help women who are suffering from domestic violence and trying to help these women escape serious situations. I praised Amber Heard for not using that money for herself. She was unselfish and used that money to help those in scary situations, just like she was. After donating all the money, lots of people gave her crap for trying to use this "stint" as a publicity stunt to try and get her into more movies. After hearing that so many people were still bashing her for just speaking the truth, I was furious. If someone is claiming that a man hurt her in ways her shouldn't be, why wouldn't you believe them and get them some help? Just because Johnny Depp is more famous than she is, why should we believe him? We don't know him personally but we see him as Captain Jack Sparrow or the Mad Hatter and we idolize this man. He looks like a man who wouldn't hurt a fly but we don't know him personally to see him behind the faces of his character.

I will support Amber Heard with whatever decision she makes with the money she won from the settlement and will continue to support whatever she decides to do with ongoing investigations. I believe 100% that Johnny Depp tried to hurt her and believe that was a victim of domestic violence. Mr. Depp: you are not a real man.