Why Female Pants are Ridiculous

Why Female Pants are Ridiculous

First world problems, am I right?

37
Why Female Pants are Ridiculous

I don't understand why female pants are made the way they are. The small pockets or lack thereof are very disappointing and inconvenient.

Whose idea was it to have some jeans that look like they have front pockets and actually don't? Do they think all females carry purses so we don't need the pockets? Because that is a very wrong assumption and it bothers me that this is so common.

You may be thinking that this is a ridiculous thing to write an article about and I agree,but sometimes you gotta rant about stupid things that annoy you.

Another thing, why do they make our pockets so tiny? I get so jealous of my guy friends who have those huge front pockets that they can literally fit water bottles in when I can barely fit spare change into my pocket.

I've had some friends ask me why I put my phone in my back pocket. Like wouldn't that be uncomfortable? To have to sit on my phone? And I was confused, I wasn't aware that there was any other place I could put my phone. Once I showed them how extremely shallow or nonexistent my front pockets were, they understood.

And what's up with those stupid fake pockets? They make you think you have pockets then BAM nope, they're just for show. Why would you ever need pockets just for show? Why even have the fake ones there?!? For false hope? So many questions, no answers..

Am I the only one who feels this way?

First world problems, am I right?